IDENTITY INCLUSION SUPPORT GROUPS
Identity Inclusion’s Support Group Meeting is designed to provide social, educational and emotional support needed to encourage you to enhance your personal, physical and mental health, as well as optimally care for relatives.
Why join a support group meeting?
- Make new and supportive friends
- Share your experience and feel better
- Find the inspiration to change your situations
- Motivate others
About the Group:
- Groups get together every two months
- Facilitated by an Occupational Therapist
All info and discussions are kept confidential